Please feel free to click the blue links and some pictures to find out more!
Connect with Tony on: LinkedIn
Anthony Agnitti is a 1984 graduate of Norwich University with a major in Business. In 1986, Tony founded and presently owns and operates Agnitti Insurance Agency, Incorporated, a multimillion dollar agency, offering all lines of Insurance as well as financial services. His business has been awarded several Boston area Profile awards for Business contributions both economically and philanthropically. Tony holds the following designations:
In 1987, Tony co-founded and is currently a principal at Agnitti Property Management (APM), a real estate acquisition, development and management firm. The scope of the real estate holding places Tony on many state and regional blue ribbon committees. APM has recently received state commendations for the Green Initiative Properties.
Tony was a founder and Board Director for Horizon Bank and Trust Company, past Chairman and Commissioner of Braintree Electric Light Department’s Board (B.E.L.D.) which recently completed a $120 million dollar Power Plant on time, on budget and named as one of the World’s Best Power Plants by “Diesel & Gas Turbine Worldwide”, past Chairman of Foundation Board of Quincy Medical Center and Hospital, past Chairman of the Board for South Shore Chamber of Commerce, Salvation Army, Kiwanis and several other local and national charities. Tony is honored to presently be on the Board of Fellows at Norwich. His Norwich background consists of being Class Agent and a recruiter since 1984, He was also past Chairman of the Boston Alumni Club, lifetime member of the Partridge Society.
Married to his college sweetheart, Marietta (Norwich University class of 84), they have two sons, Armando and Anthony and reside in Braintree, MA.
- Norwich University Military College of Vermont BS in Business Administration
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Business Entity Producer License
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Resident Individual Producer License
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Resident Individual Advisor License
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Corporate Agent License
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Real Estate Broker
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Licensed Insurance Advisor (LIA)
- Metropolitan Insurance – East Coast Sales
- Founder and owner of Agnitti Insurance Agency, Inc. since 1987 to present.
- Founder and co-owner of Agnitti Property Management since 1986 to present.
- Board of Fellows Norwich University Military College of Vermont
- Commissioner Braintree Electric Light Board (Past Chairman)
- Board of Directors South Shore Chamber of Commerce (Past Chairman)
- Board of Directors Quincy Medical Center Foundation Board
- Board of Overseers South Shore Hospital
- Board of Directors Horizon Bank, Braintree, MA (2001-2004) Chairman of Finance and Loan Committee
- Board of Directors Braintree National Youth League
- Board of Advisors Salvation Army (Past Chairman)
- Member of the International Insurance Society
- Member of the Massachusetts Society of Licensed Insurance Advisers (MSLIA)
- Member of the Massachusetts Association of Insurance Agents
- Trusted Choice Agent
- Member of the Society of Certified Insurance Counselors
- Member of the Archbishop Williams Alumni–Class Agent, Past Capital Campaign Chair
- Member of the Norwich Alumni Association – Past President Norwich Boston Club
- Member of the Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts
- Member of Knights of Columbus
- Member of the Sons of Italy Quincy Lodge #1295 and Braintree Lodge #76
- Member of Kiwanis Club – Past President
- Member of Adam’s Heights Men’s Club
- Member of Braintree Board of Trade
- Coach and sponsor of Youth groups and teams
- Member of several additional Charitable organizations
- Good Scout Award – Boy Scouts of America
- South Shore Entrepreneur of the Year – South Shore Chamber of Commerce
- Multiple Commendations – Braintree School Department
- Norwich University Alumni Director’s Award 2009
- Various State and Federal Commendations and Industry Recognitions
The Marge Crispin Center – An evening Roast for Tony: 10/18/2012
Tony was honored by the Marge Crispin Center for his longtime support.
The South Shore Chamber of Commerce award / 2004
Tony was awarded ‘The Forrest I. Neal, Jr.” Award for Volunteerism
The Forrest I. Neal, Jr. award is given to an individual who best exemplifies the spirit of genuine concern for the South Shore which Forrest I. Neal, Jr. epitomized.